We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a technical background as well as marketing automation experience.
- Plan, test, and execute marketing automation campaigns (e.g. lead generation, email nurturing, lead management, etc.)
- Build and deploy marketing assets (HTML emails, landing pages, and website pages)
- Champion best practices within marketing automation platforms, while documenting and cross-training internal teams
- Monitor and optimize campaigns via A/B testing
- Collaborating with sales operations through CRM integration with marketing automation platforms
- Stay in-tune to current marketing automation trends, best practices, and strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience in marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc)
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Google Analytics
- Good communication and writing skills
- Positive attitude with a strong focus on bringing results
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
This is a remote, part-time position with lots of opportunity to grow. Upcraft offers an upbeat, driven work environment where you can make a huge impact.